Petite-bodied men and women have fewer issues when it comes to posing in front of the camera than those who have a larger figure. Despite such a fact, learning how to look good in photos with a petite figure is still at large. To be sexy and more attractive is the common goal for that matter and truth be told, there are a lot of things that you still need to learn and do to get that stunning shot you’ve always been looking for.
Tips on how to look good in photos with a petite figure
There are a lot of tips and tricks on the book that you can do and prepare for regarding how to look good in photos. Being a petite-structured person, you’re primary concern will be to not look like a stick in front of the camera and at the same time, to look hot and sexy. Below are some that you can do to achieve a great look in your photos.
- Look for your most flattering angle. The one that makes you a little less than a pre-schooler’s drawing of a person. You can do this by taking a simple digital camera with you, and take tons of photos while you pose. Another is to stand in front of a body-length mirror and check out how you look with various poses that you have in mind.
- Next is to feature your face most especially your eyes. You can do so by focusing your eyes a little higher than the camera lens and move it forward then tip down your chin.
- To have a more relaxed look on your face, draw your tongue back behind your teeth and give out your best smile. Unless it’s a whacky shot, you can put your tongue out as much as you want.
- Be aware of the fact that photos can sometimes be exaggerated by the camera so you need to be extremely careful with your make up.
- Wardrobe is the something that you also need to consider. Before hitting the flashing cameras, check out your clothes if they fit you well. To fully recognize its effect on you, stand in front of a plain white background and see which colors and cuts stand out to your benefit. As much as patterns look trendy, try to stay away from it as much as you can.
- To have more hints about what you should be doing, take a look at pictures of models and see how they look great in all their shots. Imitate them if you can but you should be using them more as a guide for all your shots.
Simple reminder about how to look good in photos
When it comes to poses, you should avoid taking shots with only the side of your body exposed. This will make you look thinner and more like a line in your photos. Expose all your assets and make sure the focus can get there. Lastly, practice as much as you can and you’re a step away on how to look good in photos.